Acid Pauli | Genii | Arabella Memdouh
On Saturday, September 16, Het Sieraad is home to the most transcendent and boundary crossing experience, led by German innovator Acid Pauli.
With his first releases created on an Atari device in 1996, the former punk-guitarist came a long way to the extensively touring electronica artist he is currently is. Always on the forefront of live gear and sounds for his warm blend of genres, Acid Pauli’s sets are just as colorful as surprising.
Beside running the venue and music platform The Other Side, Genii is above all a versatile artist who’s sets cover a range of influences from ethnic and bohemian to atmospheric deephouse.
Upcoming artist Arabella Memdouh has shown with her floaty and mysterious sets at Wildeburg, Thuishaven and Marktkantine that she fits this immersive night at Het Sieraad like none other.
- Acid Pauli
- Arabella Memdouh
- Phase 1 – €19,50 excl €2,50 service fee
- Phase 2 – €23,50 excl €2,50 service fee
- Phase 3 – €28,50 excl €2,50 service fee
- This event is 21+
- Doors open at 11PM
- Last entry at 4AM
- PIN ONLY
- There is a €1,50 non-refundable fee for your drink cup
- Lockers available (€5 plus €5 deposit)
- Smoking is allowed at the smoking area outside
- Earplugs for sale